Six Private Sessions
For puppies or adult dogs, this package will teach good eye contact, name recognition, sit, down, off, on-your-bed, wait-at-boundary-line, walk on loose leash in heel position, come when called, and new tricks. Cheryl will help you expose your dog to training at a distance and with distractions. You’ll also work on increasing your dog’s duration on sits and downs, as well as showing your dog how to enjoy time in his or her crate.
An initial 90-minute consultation is required to access the needs of you and your dog. During this time, Cheryl will identify and discuss your training goals and develop a detailed, custom training plan. The cost of this initial consultation is $125. This fee will be waived with the purchase of your training package. Training tools will be provided to you during your consultation.
This package includes:
- 1 90-minute consultation
- 5 60-minute private sessions*
- 7-piece Training Tool Kit (Over $100 value)
- Our signature Dog Training Tracker System to track your dog’s progress
- Round-trip mileage to your home for 6 visits
- 2 Out & About trainings in unfamiliar, dog-friendly, public environments
- Access to Cheryl by phone or email, in between sessions, to help solve any of your training needs
6-Session Package: $625
* This package must be completed in 3 1/2 months from start date. Cancellation Policy 48-hr notice of cancellation required or a $125 fee will be charged. No make-up session unless prior arrangements are made.
Let’s Get Started!
Contact Cheryl to schedule your initial consultation.
After your consultation, purchase your package.